Sunday, November 07, 2010

Today's Secret Word? Contest! Win Two Tickets To The Pee-Wee Herman Show!

Today's Secret Word? Contest! Win Two Tickets To The Pee-Wee Herman Show!

What would you do for two tickets to see The Pee-Wee Herman Show on Broadway for free?

I'm thrilled to announce that in conjunction with the production opening November 9 on Broadway, I'm giving away two tickets to a performance of this new show.

Because Paul Reubens aka Pee-wee Herman has more than proven just what an exceptional pro he is at social networking, I'm going to test your social networking skills and acumen by qualifying you through a few easy and free steps.

First, you'll need to subscribe to Steve On Broadway (SOB) (don't worry, the subscription is free and you may cancel at any time). By subscribing, you'll be providing your preferred email address so I may notify you directly if you're the lucky winner. To subscribe, all you need to do is input your email here and hit "subscribe me":

Enter your Email





Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Second, you must follow Steve On Broadway on Twitter by going here and then retweeting one of my contest messages. (If you're not on Twitter already, sign up today - it's quick, easy and free.)

Finally, you'll need to follow Steve On Broadway via Facebook by clicking here and clicking "Follow." (If you're already not on Facebook, sign up today - again, it's quick, easy and free.)

Complete all three steps by Sunday, November 14 (midnight EST), and you'll automatically be entered in the SOB Contest for two free tickets to see The Pee-Wee Herman Show live on Broadway. Please note that tickets are for weeknight performances only.

Good luck, and thanks for following!

This is Steve On Broadway (SOB).


In keeping with the new Federal Trade Commission (FTC) regulations that unfairly discriminate against bloggers, who are now required by law to disclose when they have received anything of value they might write about, please note that I have received nothing of value in exchange for this post. However, in conjunction with SpotCo, two tickets for The Pee-Wee Herman Show will be given away to one lucky reader. 

Labels: , , , , , ,

9 Comments:

At 07 November, 2010, Blogger MissPinkKate said...

I did it all! Hurray! Hope I win :D

Oh, and PS, but I think the link to where you join for the 1st step is borked. I was able to find you on the site by searching manually, but others might not be able to figure it out.

 
At 07 November, 2010, Blogger Steve On Broadway (SOB) said...

Thanks Kate! I've inserted the subscription right in the story - I appreciate your letting me know about the glitch. Good luck!

 
At 07 November, 2010, Blogger crashandcarry said...

SO excited! I LOVE Pee-Wee! Check out my blog and you'll see.. It's my most recent one :)

 
At 07 November, 2010, Blogger Unknown said...

I did it all! Pick ME!! :P

 
At 07 November, 2010, Blogger xchristinex said...

All done! I hope hope hope I win. :)

 
At 07 November, 2010, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So happy to see my childhood character making a come back! Thanks for the entry!

www.twitter.com/GenEric00

 
At 08 November, 2010, Blogger Unknown said...

Done, done and done! I know you are but, what am I??? I hope to take my 7 year old daughter to this show!

 
At 14 November, 2010, Blogger Shelli said...

Thank you for the opportunity! I completed all the steps to enter. I love Pee Wee and Broadway, so the two together has to be great time!

 
At 14 November, 2010, Anonymous Ann Toback said...

Okay, done, done, and done! I too am hoping for some Pee Wee tickets. It looks like a fantastic show.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Technorati blog directory Blog Directory & Search engine
Visitor Map

Powered by FeedBurner