Thursday, September 04, 2008

Political Theatre, Part II

Political Theatre, Part II

Folks, as I said last week, I haven't forgotten about you or Steve On Broadway or live theatre.

But I offer a reminder that aside from theatre and traveling, my other great passion in life is politics. So just as I got caught up in last week's Democratic National Convention, please forgive me for watching the drama unfold at this week's Republican National Convention.

Regardless of which party has the floor, I believe it's our responsibility as Americans to listen in to both political conventions to know what each candidate for the highest office -- along with all their surrogates -- is saying.

Hopefully, you're every bit as interested in the future direction of our nation and are tuning in to both.

This is Steve On Broadway (SOB).

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 04 September, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Personally, Steve, I tune into neither. I already know whom I'm going to vote for, and watching the posturing and breast beating only makes me peevish.

Actually, I'm under therapist's order not to watch or listen to political coverage. He's sick of cleaning up the mess.

;-)

--cc

 
At 04 September, 2008, Blogger Esther said...

I've been watching, and I'm looking forward to our lively and thought-provoking discussion!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Technorati blog directory Blog Directory & Search engine
Visitor Map

Powered by FeedBurner