Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Political Theatre

Political Theatre

Folks, I haven't forgotten about you or Steve On Broadway or live theatre.

But aside from theatre and traveling, my other great passion in life is politics. So forgive me for getting caught up in the drama of the Democratic National Convention this week.

Regardless of which party has the floor, I believe it's our responsibility as Americans to listen in to both political conventions to know what each candidate for the highest office -- along with all their surrogates -- is saying. So chances are, as I watch this real-life drama continue, my posts may be sparse right through next week Thursday.

Hopefully, you're every bit as interested in the future direction of our nation.

This is Steve On Broadway (SOB).

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 29 August, 2008, Blogger JESSICA TAGHAP said...

Did you see Obama's speech last night? 'Twas Made of Awesome.

 
At 30 August, 2008, Blogger Dale said...

That's sound advice Steve. Happy watching, thinking and postulating!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Technorati blog directory Blog Directory & Search engine
Visitor Map

Powered by FeedBurner