Tuesday, August 19, 2008

New Orleans

New Orleans

My apologies in advance, folks.

This morning, yours truly will be heading to New Orleans for my first time since before Katrina hit three years ago. While I'm going to be working my "day job" day and night during a business critical meeting, I'm excited that on Thursday morning, I'm going to be able to join with a couple hundred others in an ongoing clean-up activity. While my volunteerism there is three years overdue, I'm psyched about going.

Because I'll be working overtime, my blogs may be rather spotty if posted at all. But I hope to be back full force soon.

Thanks for your understanding!

This is Steve On Broadway (SOB).

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 19 August, 2008, Blogger Joseph Gomez said...

You're awesome, dude. Hope you know that.

 
At 19 August, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I admire your continuing dedication to public service!

 
At 19 August, 2008, Blogger Esther said...

I agree with Broadway Baby and Joseph. Steve, you are totally awesome and I totally admire your dedication to helping others! Let us know how the clean-up project goes. And good luck with the business trip.

 
At 21 August, 2008, Blogger Dale said...

Good luck with every part of your trip. Anything you can't do? Just wondering. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Technorati blog directory Blog Directory & Search engine
Visitor Map

Powered by FeedBurner