Saturday, January 01, 2011

Happy 2011

 Happy 2011
Greetings from Philadelphia, the City of Brotherly Love, and Happy New Year!

It’s been years since I’ve been to Philly, but this is where the Love Of My Life (LOML) and I decided to ring in the New Year. Why? Aside from being one of my longtime favorite American cities – thanks in part to its rich history, culture, charm and its friendly character – it is in part mercenary for me to benefit my LOML, who was within a stone’s throw of platinum status on our favored airline. Silly, right?

But wait! There’s more!

Not only does this mark the eighth New Year’s we’ve been infinitely blessed to share and enjoy together, but by moving our celebration to Pennsylvania, the two of us have now visited 44 out of 50 states together. Not bad for eight years. (Look out, Alabama, Arkansas, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Oregon and West Virginia – we have you in our sights!).

It’s the little thing, isn’t it?!

May health and happiness follow you throughout the New Year! And remember to hold those dearest to you very closely because all those little things add up to a life worth living and loving.

(P.S. I'm resolved to be back with much more discussion on theatre very soon!)

Happy New Year!

This is Steve On Broadway (SOB).

In keeping with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) regulations that unfairly discriminate against bloggers, who are now required by law to disclose when they have received anything of value they might write about, please note that I have received nothing of value in exchange for this post.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 01 January, 2011, Anonymous steve cates said...

Happy 2011 to both of you! The coming year promises much in the way of theater - and I am anxious to hear about it all from you!

 
At 02 January, 2011, Blogger Dale said...

Happy January 2nd Steve!

 
At 02 January, 2011, Blogger Unknown said...

Happy New Year - what a wonderful way to see in 2011.

I hope to see you in London again this year.

Love Helen xx

 
At 05 January, 2011, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you, SOB! And I hope I get to see you again (and meet Doug!) in 2011.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Technorati blog directory Blog Directory & Search engine
Visitor Map

Powered by FeedBurner