Saturday, December 25, 2010

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas

I want to take this opportunity to express my deep appreciation to every single reader who has visited Steve On Broadway (SOB) this year.
I’ve been honored to begin many online friendships during the course of the past five years, and I’ve been thrilled that so many of them have translated offline as well. What a blessing. I feel extraordinarily fortunate.

Ostensibly, I write Steve On Broadway (SOB) for my own personal enjoyment. If there’s one characteristic about myself that I hope rings genuinely authentic, it’s my love for the theatre. Perhaps it’s that passion that sways my reviews toward the favorable overall --although I prefer to think that I’m somewhat discriminating in what I pay to see in the first place.

Never do I go to see any show with malice in my heart. Since I pay for each and every ticket, I go to enjoy and be entertained or at least enlightened. Yes, there are those occasions where I find myself disappointed by a musical or play or by specific performances therein, but I also hope that ultimately, my critiques have provided anyone out there reading them with some heartfelt guidance from an honest-to-goodness theatre lover.

Please accept my best wishes for a very Merry Christmas -- and regardless of whether you celebrity this Holiday or not, here's wishing you and yours nothing but peace and love.

This is Steve On Broadway (SOB).

In keeping with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) regulations that unfairly discriminate against bloggers, who are now required by law to disclose when they have received anything of value they might write about, please note that I have received nothing of value in exchange for this post.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 25 December, 2010, Anonymous Susie from Philly said...

I so appreciate the work you do. I can't make it to Broadway shows as often as I'd like, but reading you is the next best thing. Merry Christmas!

 
At 30 December, 2010, Blogger Dale said...

All the good comes through Steve. I love reading your reviews and musings about theatre! Hope you had a great Christmas and Happy New Year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Technorati blog directory Blog Directory & Search engine
Visitor Map

Powered by FeedBurner