Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Going Green

Going Green

On Thursday, Wicked will celebrate the fifth anniversary of its opening on Broadway. The tuner opened at the George Gershwin Theatre on October 30, 2003.

To festivate the anniversary, even the Empire State Building went green yesterday.

Tomorrow, I'll have more on some of the official celebration, including my recap on the entertaining benefit I attended at the Gershwin Theatre last night called The Yellow Brick Road Not Taken.

This is Steve On Broadway (SOB).

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 28 October, 2008, Blogger Esther said...

Hey Steve,
I'm so glad you got to go to this. As a fellow "Wicked" fan, I'm eager to hear a recap of the evening. And the Empire State Building looks great!

 
At 28 October, 2008, Blogger Dale said...

We couldn't be happier...

Looking forward to hearing all about it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Technorati blog directory Blog Directory & Search engine
Visitor Map

Powered by FeedBurner