Saturday, July 26, 2008

Billy Elliot - The Musical (The SOB Revisit)

Billy Elliot - The Musical (The SOB Revisit) - Capitol Theatre, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

**1/2 (out of ****)


I can't really explain it,
I haven't got the words.
It's a feeling that you can't control
I suppose it's like forgetting just how good Billy Elliot - The Musical was in London,
not losing who you are within this inertia
And at the same time something like intermission makes you whole
It's like that there's a music playing in your ear
And I'm listening, and I'm listening and then I disappear from lack of energy.

And then I feel a change
Like a jetlag deep inside
Something boring me closing my eyes, impossible to hide
And suddenly I'm dozing, dozing like five bulls
Like no electricity, no electricity
Lack of sparks inside of me
And I'm free, I'm free when the curtain finally falls.

This is Steve On Broadway (SOB).

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Technorati blog directory Blog Directory & Search engine
Visitor Map

Powered by FeedBurner