Saturday, July 19, 2008

Passing Through Paradise

Passing Through Paradise

Aloha!

Late yesterday afternoon, I touched down in Honolulu, where I'm now more than halfway to Sydney, Australia. I'll be departing for Down Under in just a few hours.

The photo is the view from my hotel room looking out toward Waikiki Beach and the storied Diamond Head.

The second photo is the view from my room looking out toward the Pacific Ocean, which is literally just outside my room. All throughout the night, I could hear the sound of the waves crashing on shore, making me feel quite peaceful.

The final shot is of my wing of my hotel, which is called the First Lady of Waikiki since it is the oldest hotel here, dating back to 1901. The photo includes my room, which is on the right hand side of the second floor. What a wonderful place to refresh en route to Australia.

Aloha!

This is Steve On Broadway (SOB).

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At 19 July, 2008, Blogger Esther said...

Hey Steve:
It looks like your vacation is off to a beautiful, peaceful start. Relax and have fun!

 
At 19 July, 2008, Blogger Victor said...

First the Pope in Sydney, now SOB! Have a good time here, mate :-)

 
At 20 July, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you're enjoying yourself!

 
At 21 July, 2008, Blogger Kevin Daly said...

I was just talking today how much I wanted to go back to HI.

Seething with friendly envy ;)

Hope you're having an enjoyable trip!

 
At 28 April, 2010, Anonymous M Rippy said...

Yes definitely sounds like an amazing holiday time here!

I'm a little bit jealous but in fact I will be pleased early because next month I've a lovely trip with my girlfriend to Australia on a Uluru Tours so wish me luck!

Cheers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Technorati blog directory Blog Directory & Search engine
Visitor Map

Powered by FeedBurner