Thursday, February 28, 2008

100,000 And Counting....

100,000 And Counting....

At the risk of sounding completely self-congratulatory, sometime last night, Steve On Broadway (SOB) enjoyed a major milestone as the site logged its 100,000th "official" hit.

"Official" because the site has actually had many more than that since I wrote my first post nearly two years ago. But it was just a year ago last week that I installed MyStatcounter on Steve On Broadway to track traffic and find out where all of you are coming from.

Never in a million years did I think I'd find so many kindred spirits who love theatre as much as I do. And thanks to all my fellow bloggers who have me listed as one of their favorites. Thanks to MyStatcounter, I recognize that without those links you've provided, much of that traffic would never have come my way.

If you are one of those bloggers who link to me as one of your favorites, but aren't listed on the right hand side of the site, please let me know so I can return the favor!

Thanks so much for sharing in my passion for live theatre.

This is Steve On Broadway (SOB).

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 28 February, 2008, Blogger Esther said...

Congratulations Steve! What a wonderful milestone. I always knew you'd be a big Broadway hit! Your enthusiasm and passion for the theater comes through in everything you write. I'm honored to be on your list of daily reads. Here's to the next 100,000 and beyond!

 
At 28 February, 2008, Blogger Steve On Broadway (SOB) said...

Thanks so much Esther.

Even though Gratuitous Violins has been around for a relatively short period of time, it's amazing how many people visit me thanks to your links!

 
At 28 February, 2008, Blogger jan@broadwayandme said...

My congratulations too, Steve. You're an invaluable member of the theater blogosphere. Cheers, cheers, cheers, jan

 
At 29 February, 2008, Blogger Steve On Broadway (SOB) said...

Thanks a lot, Jan!

And may I say how proud I am to link to Broadway & Me - an essential blog for anyone who's Broadway bound!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Technorati blog directory Blog Directory & Search engine
Visitor Map

Powered by FeedBurner