Tuesday, June 06, 2006

The Wedding Singer Original Cast Recording Now Available


The Wedding Singer Original Cast Recording Now Available

With a mere five days to go before the Tony Awards, the Original Cast Recording of The Wedding Singer officially goes on sale today -- although I confess that I was so jazzed about getting my hands on this exciting homage to the 80s that I pre-ordered my copy in advance. The wonderfully clever Chad Beguelin-Matthew Sklar penned tunes earned a Tony nomination for Best Original Score.

While the link to Amazon (my preferred online source for music) is included below, downloads are also available through iTunes.

The tracks include:

1. It's Your Wedding Day
2. Someday
3. A Note From Linda
4. Pop!
5. Somebody Kill Me
6. A Note From Grandma
7. Casualty of Love
8. Come Out of the Dumpster
9. Today You Are a Man
10. George's Prayer
11. Not That Kind of Thing
12. Saturday Night in the City
13. All About the Green
14. Someday (Reprise)
15. Right in Front of Your Eyes
16. Single
17. If I Told You
18. Let Me Come Home
19. If I Told You (Reprise)
20. Move That Thang
21. Grow Old With You
22. It's Your Wedding Day (Finale)

This is Steve On Broadway (SOB).

Click here for The Wedding Singer tickets.
Click here for The Wedding Singer CD.
Related Stories:
The Tonys: If I Could Vote...for Best Musical (May 31, 2006)
The Wedding Singer (The SOB Review) - Al Hirschfeld Theatre, New York, NY (May 8, 2006)
Critics Not Completely Engaged by The Wedding Singer (April 28, 2006)
The Wedding Singer's Secret Weapon: Kevin Cahoon? (April 27, 2006)
The Wedding Singer Opens on Broadway Tonight (April 27, 2006)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Technorati blog directory Blog Directory & Search engine
Visitor Map

Powered by FeedBurner