Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Happy Hanukkah!

Happy Hanukkah!

As the Celebration of Lights begins anew, I'm taking a moment to celebrate all my dear Jewish friends.

Thank you for illuminating my life with your knowledge, compassion and love. The glow of your friendship brightens my days and nights more than you may ever know.

Here's wishing you a very Happy Hanukkah!
חנוכה שמח

Chag Urim Sameach!

This is Steve On Broadway (SOB).

In keeping with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) regulations that unfairly discriminate against bloggers, who are now required by law to disclose when they have received anything of value they might write about, please note that while my Jewish friends have indeed been generous in giving me material gifts in addition to their gift of friendship, I have received nothing of value directly in exchange for this post.

Powered by FeedBurner

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 01 December, 2010, Blogger Esther said...

Awww, thank-you Steve! You are such a mensch and I feel blessed by your friendship.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Technorati blog directory Blog Directory & Search engine
Visitor Map

Powered by FeedBurner