Saturday, December 12, 2009

Happy Hanukkah!

Happy Hanukkah!

I'd like to take a moment to wish all my dear Jewish friends a very Happy Hanukkah!

As you observe the celebration of lights, I once again want to thank you for so brilliantly illuminating my life with your amazing gift of love and friendship!

.חנוכה שמח

Chag Urim Sameach!

This is Steve On Broadway (SOB).

In keeping with the new Federal Trade Commission (FTC) regulations that unfairly discriminate against bloggers, who are now required by law to disclose when they have received anything of value they might write about, please note that while my Jewish friends have indeed been generous in giving me material gifts in addition to their gift of friendship, I have received nothing of value directly in exchange for this post.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 12 December, 2009, Blogger Esther said...

You're a mensch, SOB! And your Hebrew is excellent. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Technorati blog directory Blog Directory & Search engine
Visitor Map

Powered by FeedBurner