Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Lindsey Lohan & Paris Hilton To Make Broadway Debuts In Chicago

Lindsey Lohan & Paris Hilton To Make Broadway Debuts In Chicago

It's official!

Steve On Broadway (SOB) has learned that Lindsey Lohan and Paris Hilton are set to make their Great White Way debuts as Chicago's Velma Kelly and Roxie Hart, respectively.

Long known as Broadway's biggest bastion for stunt casting, the now 11 year old revival of Chicago is the perfect place for these celebrity "actors" to enjoy the footlights of Broadway for the first time.

You can bet that I'll be there to cheer them on.

This is Steve On Broadway (SOB).

Click here for tickets.

Labels: , , , ,

7 Comments:

At 01 April, 2008, Blogger Steve On Broadway (SOB) said...

Post Script: In case you missed it by clicking on the links, this is in fact an April Fool's joke!

 
At 01 April, 2008, Blogger Esther said...

Very clever Steve, you actually had me there for a second, until I remembered what day it was! I wonder how they'd be? Would it be a case of "so bad, it's good?" No, I shouldn't even go there!

 
At 01 April, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steve, did you see BroadwayWorld today?

"Duncan Sheik to add songs to upcoming West Side Story revival"

"Michael Riedel awarded Pulitzer Prize"

Tee hee.

CC

 
At 01 April, 2008, Blogger Steve On Broadway (SOB) said...

Esther, Glad I had you going with my tongue planted firmly in cheek.

Chris, Guess I'll have to check out BroadwayWorld.com. You should check out the West End Whingers' site - they have a musical of their own afoot!

 
At 01 April, 2008, Blogger Sarah B. Roberts said...

Aw, you can't fool me. :)

 
At 01 April, 2008, Blogger Alicia said...

If those two EVER show up in a Broadway show together, I just might have to find a new hobby.

 
At 02 April, 2008, Blogger Mondschein said...

All I can say is, be careful what you wish for! Fran and Barry might be readers, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Technorati blog directory Blog Directory & Search engine
Visitor Map

Powered by FeedBurner