Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Video Proof: Getting "Susan Blackwelled"


Video Proof: Getting "Susan Blackwelled"

As noted here yesterday, I made my Shubert Alley debut Sunday in support of the 24th Annual Broadway Flea Market & Grand Auction, benefiting Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS (BC/EFA). [title of show] star Susan Blackwell "Susan Blackwelled" me for tying as the highest bidder.

Now here's the video proof. (Thanks to Elisa Schneider of Willing To Be Lucky for capturing this!)

While Blackwell does wonders with that wonderfully articulate and silky smooth mouth muscle, I found myself absolutely tongue-tied on stage. (And if you're wondering, "What's with his mouth, anyway?" I was swirling around a much-needed breath mint so as not to offend my beautiful donor.)

No doubt, my dear friend Sarah Roberts at Adventures In The Endless Pursuit Of Entertainment is having none of this:


This is Steve On Broadway (SOB).

In keeping with the new Federal Trade Commission (FTC) regulations that unfairly discriminate against bloggers, who are now required by law to disclose when they have received anything of value they might write about, please note that I have received nothing of value in exchange for this post.

Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 29 September, 2010, Blogger Esther said...

Very sweet and very generous, SOB! I'm glad someone was there to record it for posterity.

 
At 01 October, 2010, Blogger Sarah B. Roberts said...

I do love dork. Bravo on the donation! (and yes, rolling eyes mandatory)

 
At 04 October, 2010, Blogger Dale said...

That was hilarious. Please tell me you will wash that face again! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Technorati blog directory Blog Directory & Search engine
Visitor Map

Powered by FeedBurner