Sunday, September 26, 2010

My Whereabouts Today

My Whereabouts Today

While I'll be checking out two of Broadway's latest shows later today, I'll also be out in the Great White Way's Shubert Alley to show my support for the 24th Annual Broadway Flea Market & Grand Auction to benefit Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS (BC/EFA).

Each year, a wide cross section of Broadway's biggest names gather to raise funds for BC/EFA by signing autographs and posing for photographs in exchange for donations.

And if you're attending, keep your eyes peeled for mine. If you see me, please be sure to say hello!

This is Steve On Broadway (SOB).


In keeping with the new Federal Trade Commission (FTC) regulations that unfairly discriminate against bloggers, who are now required by law to disclose when they have received anything of value they might write about, please note that I have received nothing of value in exchange for this post.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Technorati blog directory Blog Directory & Search engine
Visitor Map

Powered by FeedBurner