Thursday, May 13, 2010

SOB's West End Debut

SOB's West End Debut

Earlier today, shortly after I landed at London's Heathrow Airport, I made my way almost directly to the West End's Gielgud Theatre so I could see the Broadway transfer of Hair, which just opened.

Jetlag aside (I had virtually no sleep on the flight over), this was truly a Hair-raising experience, partly because most of the original Broadway cast transferred. But what truly made my experience complete was the chance to join the cast on stage for the rousing finale of "Let The Sun Shine In." Nothing like making my West End debut.

It gave me the needed jolt of adrenaline to make it through most of the rest of the day without even so much as one cup of coffee. As for my caffeine fix, I finally got it with Andrew of The West End Whingers immediately prior to taking in Love Never Dies tonight. Was that ever wise.

This is Steve On Broadway (SOB).

In keeping with the new Federal Trade Commission (FTC) regulations that unfairly discriminate against bloggers, who are now required by law to disclose when they have received anything of value they might write about, please note that I have received nothing of value in exchange for this post.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Technorati blog directory Blog Directory & Search engine
Visitor Map

Powered by FeedBurner