Monday, May 03, 2010
Yesterday, the New York Police Department released a video of a suspect in Saturday's failed car bomb attack in Times Square.
The video shows a balding white male, believed to be in his 40s, doffing one of at least two shirts in Shubert Alley right outside Junior's Restaurant and across from the Booth Theatre, which is home to next to normal. This is close to the West 45th Street location where a smoking Nissan Pathfinder was found at 6:38 p.m. Saturday.
Anyone with knowledge or information that can help the investigation is encouraged to call 1.800.577.TIPS.
This is Steve On Broadway (SOB).
Life is a stage. Act appropriately. - steve on broadway (sob)
SOB's Current Headlines
- American Idiot (The SOB Review)
- Times Square Bomb Scare
- Tony Predictions: Who Cares What I Think?
- Promises, Promises (The SOB Review)
- Collected Stories (The SOB Review)
- Fences (The SOB Review)
- Time Hardly Stands Still For Alicia Silverstone
- Next Fall (The SOB Review)
- Looped (The SOB Review)
The SOB Poll
Current Broadway Shows
Broadway's 2010-11 Theatrical Season
- Name: Steve On Broadway (SOB)
- Location: United States
As someone who has been involved in both politics and public relations, it's no wonder I love watching theatre. Good or bad, it's the raw energy of seeing a live performance that gets my adrenaline pumping. From the moment I saw my very first Broadway show ("Annie" in London in 1979), I was hooked. Now I see as many as 70 shows each year ranging from soaring musicals to two-hander plays. And these eyes just may be in an audience near you!
Subscribe to SOB
Follow SOB on Twitter
Follow SOB on Facebook
Real-Live Bloggers SOB Knows Personally
Other Blogs SOB Reads
One Blog Read That Can Positively Change Lives
SOB's Favorite Theatre Sites
- American Theatre Wing
- American Theatre Wing's Tony Awards
- Live Broadway
- Internet Broadway Database
- Broadway TV
- Broadway Across America
- Society of London Theatre's Laurence Olivier Awards
- London's What's On Stage
- London Theatre Guide
- New York Post Theater Blog
- New York Times Arts Beat Blog
- Theatre.com (London)
- Steppenwolf Theatre