Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

From my perch in Maputo, Mozam-bique, where the sun is already coming up on 2010 in this place where the Indian Ocean meets Africa's eastern shores (yes, I'm staying at the property in the picture), I wanted to take a moment to wish you and your family and friends a very happy and healthy 2010!

Here's also hoping you enjoy more great live theatre, not only through the New Year, but also throughout the new decade.

I'll be back in the United States on Monday and will likely be seeing yet another show shortly thereafter. In the meantime, enjoy your holiday!

This is Steve On Broadway (SOB).

Even though I'm outside of the United States, in keeping with the new Federal Trade Commission (FTC) regulations that unfairly discriminate against bloggers, who are now required by law to disclose when they have received anything of value they might write about, please note that I have received nothing of value in exchange for this post. I paid my own way for this trip.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Technorati blog directory Blog Directory & Search engine
Visitor Map

Powered by FeedBurner