Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas From Cape Town

Merry Christmas From Cape Town

Greetings from one of my five favorite cities on the planet: Cape Town. The photo is the view from my room at the stylish Westin Grand Arabella Quays. That is the imposing, yet majestic Table Mountain in the background.

While this is my second visit to this incredibly beautiful, vibrant and storied city just north of the Cape of Good Hope at the tip of the African continent, I'm relishing every moment here with the Love Of My Life. In fact, since I'm not only on vacation, but celebrating Christmas as well, I'll keep this post very brief.

If you're among my readers who also observes today's holiday, please accept my warmest personal greetings for a very Merry Christmas. And to all my dear readers, here's wishing you and yours nothing but peace and love.

This is Steve On Broadway (SOB).

Even though I'm away from the United States, in keeping with the new Federal Trade Commission (FTC) regulations that unfairly discriminate against bloggers, who are now required by law to disclose when they have received anything of value they might write about, please note that I have received nothing of value in exchange for this post. I paid my own way for my trip.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 25 December, 2009, Blogger Esther said...

Hey Steve, how nice to see the view from your hotel room! Merry Christmas, peace and love to you and your family - especially the love of your life. I'm glad you're having such a great vacation. xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Technorati blog directory Blog Directory & Search engine
Visitor Map

Powered by FeedBurner