Thursday, January 15, 2009

Bondway? James Bondway?

Bondway? James Bondway?

All I can say is thank goodness someone has time to catch up on daytime television.

Otherwise we'd have completely missed the following exchange Regis Philbin and Kelly Ripa had yesterday with Daniel Craig as they bonded on their eponymous TV show:
Regis: Would you like to do Broadway here in New York?
Daniel: I would, I'd love to, yeah.
Kelly: No kidding?!
Daniel: Yeah. I would.
Kelly: And you think that's something that might be in your future?
Daniel: Um, it could be. I would, I mean I'd like to make that happen.
Kelly: It would be great for Broadway.
Daniel: It would be great for me.
It would be a Great White Way, indeed.

This is Steve On Broadway (SOB).

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 16 January, 2009, Blogger Sarah B. Roberts said...

Wink wink.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Technorati blog directory Blog Directory & Search engine
Visitor Map

Powered by FeedBurner