Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas From Iowa

Merry Christmas From Iowa

Greetings from Iowa, where I'm spending this Christmas holiday in the glow of my extended family (including Todd Lyon, who captured the season on the photo here).

I know, it's a far cry from where I was last year and the year before that. But sometimes, you just have to kick back and enjoy the warmth that only your loved ones can provide with complete acceptance and without prejudice.

Please accept my personal best wishes for a very Merry Christmas. Here's wishing you and yours nothing but peace and love.

This is Steve On Broadway (SOB).

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At 24 December, 2008, Blogger Esther said...

I'm so glad you're spending the holiday with your Iowa family. It sounds wonderful. And the picture is perfect. I love the way the light falls on it. Merry Christmas to you and to the whole Lyon family.

 
At 24 December, 2008, Blogger Dale said...

All the best to you Steve even if you're not on Broadway right now!

 
At 24 December, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steve, my friend.

A wonderful holiday season to you and Doug and all the little SOB-ers out there in the dark.

Will there be any butter sculptures as part of the holiday fare?

Much love,

--Chris

 
At 24 December, 2008, Blogger Steve On Broadway (SOB) said...

Thanks Esther, Dale and Chris.

All the best to each of you.

And Chris, I checked to see whether the Barack Obama bust in butter was still here in the freezer, but apparently it was moved to Des Moines.

 
At 24 December, 2008, Blogger Sarah B. Roberts said...

HUGS AND KISSES AND HAVE AN EGG NOG FOR ME.

 
At 24 December, 2008, Blogger gay CME guy said...

Hi Steve:

Merry Christmas. I'll be in Iowa City (with family of choice) 12/27-29).
I saw Seafarer lastnight at Step. I'm looking forward to your review.

Randy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Technorati blog directory Blog Directory & Search engine
Visitor Map

Powered by FeedBurner