Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Greetings from Iowa, where I'm spending this Christmas holiday in the glow of my extended family (including Todd Lyon, who captured the season on the photo here).
I know, it's a far cry from where I was last year and the year before that. But sometimes, you just have to kick back and enjoy the warmth that only your loved ones can provide with complete acceptance and without prejudice.
Please accept my personal best wishes for a very Merry Christmas. Here's wishing you and yours nothing but peace and love.
This is Steve On Broadway (SOB).
Life is a stage. Act appropriately. - steve on broadway (sob)
SOB's Current Headlines
- Happy Hanukkah!
- Great Reason To Return To Osage County In February...
- For Now
- Relieving My Doubt
- Pal Joey: Critics Were Bewitched, Bothered Or Bewi...
- Pal Joey (The SOB Review)
- Trying To Beguile Again, Pal Joey Opens On Broadwa...
- The Great Red Way?
- The Seafarer (The SOB Review)
- Were Shrek Critics Ogres?
The SOB Poll
Current Broadway Shows
Broadway's 2010-11 Theatrical Season
- Name: Steve On Broadway (SOB)
- Location: United States
As someone who has been involved in both politics and public relations, it's no wonder I love watching theatre. Good or bad, it's the raw energy of seeing a live performance that gets my adrenaline pumping. From the moment I saw my very first Broadway show ("Annie" in London in 1979), I was hooked. Now I see as many as 70 shows each year ranging from soaring musicals to two-hander plays. And these eyes just may be in an audience near you!
Subscribe to SOB
Follow SOB on Twitter
Follow SOB on Facebook
Real-Live Bloggers SOB Knows Personally
Other Blogs SOB Reads
One Blog Read That Can Positively Change Lives
SOB's Favorite Theatre Sites
- American Theatre Wing
- American Theatre Wing's Tony Awards
- Live Broadway
- Internet Broadway Database
- Broadway TV
- Broadway Across America
- Society of London Theatre's Laurence Olivier Awards
- London's What's On Stage
- London Theatre Guide
- New York Post Theater Blog
- New York Times Arts Beat Blog
- Theatre.com (London)
- Steppenwolf Theatre