Tuesday, November 07, 2006
As a vigorous defender of the Freedom of Speech, I'm urging all Steve On Broadway (SOB) readers to let your voice be heard today.
I love theatre, but I also realize that there would be no freedom of expression for this or any type of artform were it not for our Constitution.
We must not take it for granted. Please vote today!
This is Steve On Broadway (SOB).
Click here to find where to vote in your area.
Life is a stage. Act appropriately. - steve on broadway (sob)
SOB's Current Headlines
- SOB Readers Produce Results For Pulling Plug
- Driving Alfred Uhry
- Apple Tree In Good Company Among SOB Readers
- Did Critics Think This Sister Had Its Act Together...
- LuPone Likely for London?
- Grey Gardens Proves Fertile For Most Critics
- Curtains To Rise At Al Hirschfeld Theatre In March...
- How Many Broadway Shows Do You Typically See Each ...
- Time To Meet The Reaper: Grey Gardens Opens On Bro...
- Ace To Fly Into San Diego's Old Globe, Replacing M...
The SOB Poll
Current Broadway Shows
Broadway's 2010-11 Theatrical Season
- Name: Steve On Broadway (SOB)
- Location: United States
As someone who has been involved in both politics and public relations, it's no wonder I love watching theatre. Good or bad, it's the raw energy of seeing a live performance that gets my adrenaline pumping. From the moment I saw my very first Broadway show ("Annie" in London in 1979), I was hooked. Now I see as many as 70 shows each year ranging from soaring musicals to two-hander plays. And these eyes just may be in an audience near you!
Subscribe to SOB
Follow SOB on Twitter
Follow SOB on Facebook
Real-Live Bloggers SOB Knows Personally
Other Blogs SOB Reads
One Blog Read That Can Positively Change Lives
SOB's Favorite Theatre Sites
- American Theatre Wing
- American Theatre Wing's Tony Awards
- Live Broadway
- Internet Broadway Database
- Broadway TV
- Broadway Across America
- Society of London Theatre's Laurence Olivier Awards
- London's What's On Stage
- London Theatre Guide
- New York Post Theater Blog
- New York Times Arts Beat Blog
- Theatre.com (London)
- Steppenwolf Theatre