Wednesday, January 28, 2009

In Lieu...

In Lieu...

Forgive me, dear readers, for not posting a regular item today. Due to a death in my family, I've spent the last 24 hours in Seattle and will be heading home on a red-eye, so a post tomorrow is rather unlikely.

But because I have caught up on a few of my favorite theatre blogs, I'm more than happy to redirect you to some that captured my attention this evening:

SarahB at Adventures In The Endless Pursuit Of Entertainment manages to make the Great White Way seem, well, substantially less dark or stark. Thanks to her camera in hand, she's providing actual snapshots of the bright lights to come to Broadway.

Then there's Vance at Tapeworthy, who sums up countless shows he's considering seeing as he traverses the North American continent ... and then some.

Finally, check out Modern Fabulousity's outstanding compendium of Broadway's coming attractions.

Oh, and since immitation is the most sincere form of flattery, I've been really digging what Leonard Jacobs has been doing in summarizing the best (and worst?) of theatre blogging over at The Clyde Fitch Report.

See you soon.

This is Steve On Broadway (SOB).

Labels: , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At 29 January, 2009, Blogger Vance said...

Sorry to hear that. Condolences to you and your family. Hope everyone in your family is okay. And a safe trip back too.

 
At 29 January, 2009, Blogger Leonard Jacobs said...

Oh, Steve, I'm sorry to hear it. I've been there and I offer my condolences. Thank you, too, for your very kind words. I appreciate them sincerely. LJ

 
At 29 January, 2009, Blogger Esther said...

Hey Steve, my dear friend. I just wanted to let you know that my thoughts are with you and your family.

 
At 30 January, 2009, Blogger Sarah B. Roberts said...

Hugs

 
At 30 January, 2009, Blogger karigee said...

Oh, SOB, my condolences to you and your family.

 
At 30 January, 2009, Blogger Steve On Broadway (SOB) said...

Thanks everyone. I appreciate all your good will.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Technorati blog directory Blog Directory & Search engine
Visitor Map

Powered by FeedBurner