Monday, May 05, 2008

ModFab Helps Kiss The World Better

ModFab Helps Kiss The World Better

Over the weekend, I caught one of the press previews of Glory Days, and who should I see in the audience (other than critics) but none other than the fabulous Gabriel of Modern Fabulousity.

OK, truth be told, I was a full-fare paying audience member who just happened to attend along with the media. Also, Gabriel and I knew we'd both be in the same audience ahead of time, but it's fun thinking we would have just happened upon each other.

While I'll wait until Wednesday to provide my SOB Review on the smallest of Broadway musicals to come along in a very, very long time, it was an enormous pleasure meeting this larger than life blogger, who has an immense heart and truly amazing insights into that entertainment form I love so much: live theatre. No wonder he calls his regularly recurring column "Stage Addiction."

If ModFab tells us something about the stage, you had better believe that I'll never doubt his word about it ever again.

Here's to you, Gabriel. Always a pleasure meeting another face behind the blog!

This is Steve On Broadway (SOB).

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Technorati blog directory Blog Directory & Search engine
Visitor Map

Powered by FeedBurner