Saturday, August 04, 2007

Spinning In Lunar Gemini's Orbit For A Year

Spinning In Lunar Gemini's Orbit For A Year

I can't say with any precision when I first became aware of Michael Baker's The Lunar Gemini, but once I started reading it many months ago, I was hooked. On Thursday, Michael observed his one year anniversary since his first post landed on the blogosphere. Congratulations, Michael!

Providing the musings of an ex-pat Texan from Brazoria transplanted to the Big Apple, Michael typically offers up thoughts on everything from live theatre to politics to life on the dating scene. He gives us a worthwhile read and has been among my personal daily reads since sometime last year.

Thanks, Michael, for all your contributions and words of wisdom beyond your years! Here's to many more.

This is Steve On Broadway (SOB).

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Technorati blog directory Blog Directory & Search engine
Visitor Map

Powered by FeedBurner