Tuesday, July 03, 2007

What's That Saying About Imitation And Flattery?

What's That Saying About Imitation And Flattery?

Yes, I'm almost certain that Barbara Hoffman and her headline writers at the New York Post did not see my headline about Grey Gardens closing yesterday. I'm just venturing a guess.

But to quote Jeffrey Cufaude, who commented on my post regarding entrance applause, "Could be but we don't really know that do we."

It's fun just to speculate that they may have.

This is Steve On Broadway (SOB).

Related Stories:
Grey Gardens Fades To Black Later This Month (July 2, 2007)
From Now On, I'll Just Sit On My Hands (July 1, 2007)

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Technorati blog directory Blog Directory & Search engine
Visitor Map

Powered by FeedBurner