Thursday, June 28, 2007

Talk To The Hands: Jennifers Edition

Talk To The Hands: Jennifers Edition

Click here to see the absolutely spine-tingling duet of Jennifer Hudson and Jennifer Holliday singing "And I'm Telling You I'm Not Going" from Tuesday evening's BET Awards 2007 ceremony. Talk about a dream-team Dreamgirls pairing!

Today, I'm exactly one month out from taking in the Tony-winning Best Actress in a Musical from 1982 as she reprises her role as Effie Melody White for one last time at Atlanta's Fabulous Fox Theatre.

And I'm telling you I'm going! And I can't wait.

This is Steve On Broadway (SOB).

Click here for tickets.
Related Stories:
Talk To The Hand: Kevin Edition (June 20, 2007)
Talk To The Hand: Tony Edition (June 19, 2007)
The Hits From Coast To Coast (March 8, 2007)
Holliday: You're Gonna Love Me...Again! (February 20, 2007)
Dreamgirls Revival Heading Toward Broadway? (January 26, 2007)
Living The Dreams (January 6, 2007)
Flashback: Best of 2002-03 (May 25, 2006)

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 29 June, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just watched the duet on a repeat of the show, and it is stunning. Have a wonderful time in Atlanta! I'm sure it'll be a truly memorable experience.

BTW, watching the two Jennifers, I was thinking, has any other set of actors or actresses won the Tony and Oscar for playing the same role?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Technorati blog directory Blog Directory & Search engine
Visitor Map

Powered by FeedBurner