Saturday, March 24, 2007

Behind The Grease Paint

Behind The Grease Paint

A couple days ago, I shared my favorites from "Grease: You're The One That I Want," whom I'll be cheering on tomorrow night. My picks for the Kathleen Marshall-helmed Grease revival are Arizona's Max Crumm for Danny Zuko and Minnesota's Laura Osnes for Sandy Dumbrowksi.

As you might expect, local media from the contestants' hometowns are providing plenty of coverage of their favorite sons and daughters. Here are links to local stories that have been written about each of them on the eve of the big evening that will propel two of them to a Broadway stage this summer:


This is Steve On Broadway (SOB).

Click here for tickets.
Related Stories:

Grease: The Ones That I Want (March 22, 2007)
Apparently Grease Is The Word At Ticketmaster (January 9, 2007)
Sandy And Danny: Who Are The Ones You Want? (January 6, 2007)
The Sound Of Praise (November 16, 2006)
It's A Reality: The Sound Of Music Revival Comes Alive In London Tonight (November 15, 2006)
I've Got Chills, They're Multiplying: NBC Reality Show to Cast Grease (August 8, 2006)

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 26 March, 2007, Blogger Alex said...

Thanks for the plug, but Houstonist has no affiliation with the Houston Chronicle.

 
At 26 March, 2007, Blogger Steve On Broadway (SOB) said...

Sorry about that - I had intended to display the Houston Chronicle story, which has now been added.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Technorati blog directory Blog Directory & Search engine
Visitor Map

Powered by FeedBurner