Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My Second Look At Playbills

My Second Look At Playbills

If you're anything like me, you occa-sionally like to thumb through your old Playbills just to see whether you've previ-ously seen any stars before they've entered our public consciousness.

Recently, as I was alphabetizing all my Playbills, I came across my unusually large stash from Wicked. With all the recent buzz surrounding "American Idol" contestant Adam Lambert, I was surprised to find that his name was indeed in the Playbill I've kept after seeing the very first touring company of the musical when it initially touched down in Chicago in 2005.

While I honestly can't say I specifically remember seeing Adam Lambert, I now realize I have the bragging rights of saying I saw him perform live way back when.

And wouldn't you know it, the performance I saw was four years ago today.

This is Steve On Broadway (SOB).

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 27 May, 2009, Blogger Esther said...

Oh wow, that is so cool! I love thinking about which actor I'm seeing in a minor role will be a big star someday.

Hmmm, I definitely need to alphabetize my Playbills and get some binders.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Technorati blog directory Blog Directory & Search engine
Visitor Map

Powered by FeedBurner