Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Wishing Paul Newman Peace

Wishing Paul Newman Peace

Just read the startling news regarding Paul Newman.

Here's wishing this acting legend and his wife Joanne Woodward nothing but the best, including the privacy and peace they deserve.

They're in my thoughts and prayers.

Click here to donate to the Association of Hole in the Wall Camps founded by Paul Newman.
Related Stories:
Ever Had A Front Row Seat? (October 1, 2007)
Newman's Own Admission: That's Enough (May 29, 2007)
SOB's Best of 2006-07: Best Special Theatrical Events (May 23, 2007)
Come Be My Love...Love Spoken Here (The SOB Overview) (February 11, 2007)

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 12 June, 2008, Blogger Esther said...

Steve:
What a great picture of Paul Newman you chose - I love those piercing blue eyes. I definitely join you in wishing him and his family the best. What a great actor and a generous human being. He's done so much for others. I have a colleague who volunteers at one of the Hole in the Wall camps, so I know all of the good work that they do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Technorati blog directory Blog Directory & Search engine
Visitor Map

Powered by FeedBurner