Wednesday, March 05, 2008

A Chorus Line: From Priscilla To Mario Lopez

A Chorus Line: From Priscilla To Mario Lopez

Oh, how the mighty have fallen.

Once a cutting-edge show originally starring Priscilla Lopez (pictured, left), A Chorus Line is now a revival caught jumping the shark with Mario Lopez (pictured, right).

I'll leave the choicest comments to my friend Chris Caggiano over at Everything I Know I Learned In Musicals.

P.S. I can't wait to see the real deal later this month when I see In The Heights at the Richard Rodgers Theatre.

This is Steve On Broadway (SOB).

Click here for A Chorus Line tickets.
Click here for In The Heights tickets.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At 05 March, 2008, Blogger E said...

I hope you like "In the Heights" as much as I did. I saw it off-Broadway last year, and really, really enjoyed it.

Now, I also enjoyed "Legally Blonde," but for different reasons. "Blonde" made me giggle. "Heights" made me laugh and cry and think.

Hope I haven't influenced your experience. : )

 
At 05 March, 2008, Blogger Steve On Broadway (SOB) said...

E, I am very much looking forward to In The Heights, although from what I understand, it has been substantially reworked since you saw it last summer.

Will you be making a second trip to see it?

Great to hear from you. It's been far too long!

 
At 06 March, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am seeing "In the Heights" this Satuday, March 8th and let me just say I am excited beyond words. I loved "In the Heights" off-broadway, having seen it 4 times, and now I am so excited to see it on Broadway.

I know one of the actors in it pretty well and have gone to almost all of the shows he has been in, but I have to say I have fallen in love with "In the Heights". I will post a review about it Saturday night on my new blog, Lightupbroadway.blogspot.com, if anyone is interested in reading it.

 
At 06 March, 2008, Blogger Steve On Broadway (SOB) said...

Danielle, Welcome to the blogosphere! I just checked out your new site and wish you enormous success and personal enjoyment for many, many posts to come!

Appreciate the heads-up on In The Heights and will look forward to reading your review!

 
At 06 March, 2008, Blogger Mondschein said...

I hadn't realized that Fran and Barry were the producers behind ACL - who knew?

 
At 06 March, 2008, Blogger Steve On Broadway (SOB) said...

No kidding!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Technorati blog directory Blog Directory & Search engine
Visitor Map

Powered by FeedBurner