Tuesday, August 28, 2007
If you haven't already visited Eric at Man In Chair, you're missing out on a great new compendium of information from throughout the theatre blogosphere, as well as from regular news sources.
Inspired no doubt by The Drowsy Chaperone's very own Bob Martin, this self-professed lifelong theatre geek is dishing out the news faster than just about anyone, including me. No doubt, he'll soon vacate his chair to claim the throne of theatre blogging.
Here's to much success, Eric!
This is Steve On Broadway (SOB).
Life is a stage. Act appropriately. - steve on broadway (sob)
SOB's Current Headlines
- Grease (The SOB Review)
- How To Get Out Grease
- Seattle Times: Young Frankenstein's Shtick Gets Ol...
- Updated: One Rocky Review For The Little Mermaid; ...
- TKTS BSCS
- A Tale Of Two Tryout Cities
- Prayer For My Enemy (The SOB Review)
- This October, Letts' "August" Begins On Broadway
- Billy Elliot Set To Make Imperial Leap Across Pond...
- Are Blogs Making The Time-Honored Preview Obsolete...
The SOB Poll
Current Broadway Shows
Broadway's 2010-11 Theatrical Season
- Name: Steve On Broadway (SOB)
- Location: United States
As someone who has been involved in both politics and public relations, it's no wonder I love watching theatre. Good or bad, it's the raw energy of seeing a live performance that gets my adrenaline pumping. From the moment I saw my very first Broadway show ("Annie" in London in 1979), I was hooked. Now I see as many as 70 shows each year ranging from soaring musicals to two-hander plays. And these eyes just may be in an audience near you!
Subscribe to SOB
Follow SOB on Twitter
Follow SOB on Facebook
Real-Live Bloggers SOB Knows Personally
Other Blogs SOB Reads
One Blog Read That Can Positively Change Lives
SOB's Favorite Theatre Sites
- American Theatre Wing
- American Theatre Wing's Tony Awards
- Live Broadway
- Internet Broadway Database
- Broadway TV
- Broadway Across America
- Society of London Theatre's Laurence Olivier Awards
- London's What's On Stage
- London Theatre Guide
- New York Post Theater Blog
- New York Times Arts Beat Blog
- Theatre.com (London)
- Steppenwolf Theatre