Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Tagged...What I Read For Work

Tagged...What I Read For Work

I wouldn't normally do this kind of thing, but since I've been tagged by one of my Daily Blog Reads, Isn't It Rich...? I feel compelled to comply on the question of what I read for work.

Instructions were to "find the nearest book, turn to page 123, post the fifth, sixth and seventh sentences"; "tag three folks."

You'll see my "reading" is far from anything resembling theatre:

"Go back to promoting rum and Coke. Serendipity is a useful attribute for a PR person. As it happens, Cuba Libre is the name for the drink make with rum and Coca-Cola and lime juice."

- The Fall of Advertising & The Rise of PR, by Al Ries and Laura Ries

I'm tagging:

City Slicker - The best UK blogger, bar none
The Stephen Mosher Blog - Great ex-Texan, excellent photographer and creator of The Sweater Book
The Lunar Gemini - Another great ex-Texan worth reading.

This is Steve On Broadway (SOB).

Labels: , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 15 February, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute cover, Steve, but somehow I don't think this particular volume will wind up on my nightstand! I did write down the name of my nearest book, though. It's Garner's Modern American Usage. Sorry I couldn't turn to page 123, I was using it to raise my computer monitor!

 
At 15 February, 2007, Blogger StephenMosher said...

Hey darlin!

Well MY friends hate being tagged, so I dare not! BUT.

From THE MOVIE LOVER:

"There was a brace hanging by ne screw from a beam way above me. I wondered if it might have held a light that shone down on Marion Minter. Resting my head against my knees, I sighed."

Cheers and lots of love!
Ste

 
At 15 February, 2007, Blogger Steve On Broadway (SOB) said...

I had never been tagged before so my apologies for putting any of my blogging friends on the spot. If nothing else, please consider it a compliment that I want others to see your site!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Technorati blog directory Blog Directory & Search engine
Visitor Map

Powered by FeedBurner