Friday, April 24, 2009

SOB At Three

SOB At Three

It's been 1,478 posts ... over 300,000 hits ... more than 190 shows reviewed ... travels to five other countries on four different continents to see shows ... visits to all but one Broadway theatre ... and scores of exceptional new friends made ... since writing my very first Steve On Broadway (SOB) item three years ago today.

While I'm not posting as regularly as I used to, Steve On Broadway is most definitely not going away.

Make no mistake, one of my great passions remains live theatre. Yes, I'm still taking in live theatre whenever I have the opportunity because, simply put, there is nothing like the thrill of seeing a stage performance that will be singularly unique for each individual audience sharing that afternoon or evening's communal experience. And a bad afternoon or evening at the theatre is still better than most other entertainment options, in my humble opinion, because it is live.

As I celebrate this third anniversary, I'm raising a toast to everyone who has stopped here along their journey to or from the Great White Way. Thank you, dear reader, for being among them.

This is Steve On Broadway (SOB).

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At 24 April, 2009, Blogger Esther said...

Awww, Steve, happy blogoversary, and many more, my friend. I'm glad you're not going away entirely. So, when are you going to get to that final theatre?!

 
At 24 April, 2009, Blogger Dale said...

Congratulations Steve, your site's been entertaining, informative and just all 'round enjoyable. I'm glad you're there indulging in your passions!

 
At 25 April, 2009, Blogger Mondschein said...

Many happy returns, my friend.

 
At 25 April, 2009, Blogger judidavi said...

Congratulations, Steve. I miss you. Reading your blog had become a regular routine in my life. I've still not replaced you. I guess I'm hoping you have a change of heart.

 
At 25 April, 2009, Blogger Vance said...

Congrats!!! I will partially blame you and the blog for getting me to see WAY more theatre than I usually would (and now have gone slightly insane with it!).

 
At 25 April, 2009, Blogger Kevin Daly said...

Congratulations on 1248 performances and counting!!

 
At 26 April, 2009, Blogger Unknown said...

Steve I had stop lurking long enough to say "Congratulations"! I've been an avid reader of your blog for about a year now and love keeping up with all your Broadway news and reviews. Being a Melbourne theatre fan I've also enjoyed reading your theatre exploits in Australia. Keep up the great work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Technorati blog directory Blog Directory & Search engine
Visitor Map

Powered by FeedBurner