Thursday, April 24, 2008

Whinging My Way Into Second Anniversary

Whinging My Way Into Second Anniversary

Two years ago today, I picked up my mouse and began typing my very first Steve On Broadway (SOB) post. And what an enjoyable two years it's been.

To help mark the occasion, SOB whinged with the best of London last evening as I met with Andrew and Phil of the West End Whingers over a few libations.

As you can see from this fuzzy photo, the Whingers are strictly guarded about the use of recording devices during any performance of any kind. But as you can also see from the sketch drawing Phil provided, the eyes most definitely had it.

So here's to all of you dear readers, and thank you for making SOB such a ball over the past two years. Hope to be seeing a show near you very soon.

This is Steve On Broadway (SOB).

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At 24 April, 2008, Blogger Sarah B. Roberts said...

Bravo, SoB - Happy anniversary!

 
At 24 April, 2008, Blogger Esther said...

Happy anniversary SoB, my dear friend, brother and theatre guide! And how fitting to spend it in London, with fellow bloggers. Great picture and drawing, too. Phil's very talented! He really captured those eyes!

I'm so glad you decided to pick up your mouse and start writing. I know how much you love it, and you do it so well. Here's wishing you many more happy anniversaries at the keyboard!

Enjoy the rest of your trip, and I'm looking forward to seeing those eyes at a theatre near me very soon!

 
At 24 April, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great to meet you Steve. Happy anniversary. Hope our whinging didn't rub off on you too much.

 
At 24 April, 2008, Blogger jan@broadwayandme said...

Steve, am delighted to add my cheers to this chorus of admirers. I can't believe that another year has already gone by but I look forward to many more years of reading SOB. Cheers, cheers, cheers, jan

 
At 28 April, 2008, Blogger Pinky said...

Happy Anniversary Steve!

- Pinky fr Stage-Notes.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Technorati blog directory Blog Directory & Search engine
Visitor Map

Powered by FeedBurner