Monday, February 18, 2008

Broadway & Me And Me

Broadway & Me And Me

Over the weekend, the writer of one of my favorite must-read SOB Daily Blog Reads celebrated her first anniversary writing Broadway & Me. Congratulations Jan!

If you haven't already checked out her site, Jan mixes insightful Broadway show reviews (as well as for Off-Broadway) along with personal reminiscences of the Great White Way, sprinkled with occasional references to her husband K, who's not only fortunate enough to be a pit orchestra musician, but able to share in so many of her theatrical excursions.

To say that Jan has added an important, vital voice to the discussion of all things theatre would be an understatement. Broadway & Me is a triumph, and I'm proud to say I've been a reader from Day One.

Like me, she clearly loves live theatre, savoring each experience. But don't just take my word for it. Here's what she says:
I'm a theater lover. I am happiest when I am sitting in a theater. Or when I’m talking about theater. Or reading about theater. Or now blogging about it. If you’re reading this, you're probably a theater lover too and I hope you’ll keep me company as I blog my way through this Broadway season.
Here's to one of the happiest theatre bloggers out there, and Jan, here's to another great year of Broadway & Me. You know I'll be along for the ride, keeping you company and talking about our mutual love.

This is Steve On Broadway (SOB).

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 19 February, 2008, Blogger jan@broadwayandme said...

Thank you so much, Steve. This is more than generous of you and greatly appreciated. I look forward to another year of seeing shows, writing about them and, of course, of reading Steve On Broadway.

 
At 21 February, 2008, Blogger Steve On Broadway (SOB) said...

Jan, Our mutual passion for live theatre is what provides us with a special kinship. Congratulations again on a great year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Technorati blog directory Blog Directory & Search engine
Visitor Map

Powered by FeedBurner