Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Because I Care Enough To Send The Very Best...

Because I Care Enough To Send The Very Best...

One of my favorite colleagues at the office sent me the following. I don't know that she has any idea that I even have a blog, but coming on the heels of yesterday's post, it's possible she's read it and sent me the following Hallmark greeting.

So Chris, if you're reading this, thanks for bringing a smile to my face!

And for all my dear readers, click here to view the greeting.

Happy Sarcastic Wednesday!

This is Steve On Broadway (SOB).

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 08 February, 2008, Blogger Alicia said...

I ADORE Hoops & YoYo! I especially like the "It's Monday" one... There are days I feel like that when I'm in my cube, you've no idea!

 
At 08 February, 2008, Blogger Steve On Broadway (SOB) said...

Alicia, I understand from my colleague that their Friday spiel is pretty funny, too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Technorati blog directory Blog Directory & Search engine
Visitor Map

Powered by FeedBurner